Monday, March 16, 2009

Millions of People Happy?!



"You've got talent kid!  You get your tongue fixed... and you can make millions of people happy!"







At Ori's request, The Muppet Movie has been viewed in our house enough times in the past couple of months that all of that movie's charm, wit, silliness, and muppet wisdom has begun to soak into my skin.  If Kermit the Frog can have the belief in his own talents necessary to get out of that swamp and travel across the country with a bear (and others) and make the big time in Hollywood, then maybe I can do it too.  This thought process is the result of the kind of softening effects being in Mexico for a few months can have on your judgement, your reasoning faculties.  
In any event, I've taken pencil to paper and finally started work on that  screenplay I've always meant to write.  When I'm finished with it I'll take it to World Wide Studios and they will prepare the standard rich and famous contract.

No comments: